Please indicate which event you would like to register to (tick all that applies):
Please select at least one event
Purpose of Collection
The personal data provided by you to Jockey Club Design Institute for Social Innovation ("JCDISI") of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University will be collected, retained, processed, used and transferred (within or outside of Hong Kong) for the following purposes:
- Processing your inquiries, application, registration or request for services, activities and facilities;
- Facilitating communications with you;
- Facilitating implementation of PolyU’s policies and procedures, and monitoring compliance with the same;
- Enabling PolyU to comply with any applicable procedures, laws, regulations or court orders (in each case whether in Hong Kong or overseas), any request by government, statutory, regulatory or law enforcement authority, and valid legal processes, ordinances obligations;
- Conducting quality assurance, surveys and review, statistical analysis, research; and
- Other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
You are required to provide your personal data, other than those items indicated as optional. In the absence of your personal data, we may not be able to process the activities, services or facilities you requested or maintain contact with you.
Use of Personal Data in Direct Marketing
The Jockey Club Design Institute for Social Innovation (JCDISI) of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University would like to use your name, address, telephone number and email address to inform you of the following activities, services and facilities (collectively, “the marketing subjects”):
- Activities, seminars or workshops organized by us alone, jointly with our parties or by other parties;
- privileges, discounts and offers for services provided by us alone or jointly with other parties; and
- charitable, educational, social and other activities that solicit contributions, donations or participation.
We cannot use your personal data for sending information on the above marketing subjects to you unless we have received your consent. Please tick the box below to indicate your agreement for us to use your personal data to send you information on the above marketing subjects. You may withdraw from receiving information on the marketing subjects indicated above at any time by sending an email to the Departmental Personal Data Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remark: If there is any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
You must agree to register